The past two months we stayed in one of our all time favorite cities, San Francisco! This week I thought I would share a few of our favorite restaurants that we visited. I will list them by neighborhood! Please note, I use to live in North Beach and Chad and I lived in the Inner Richmond! There are so many wonderful restaurants in the Beautiful City of San Francisco!
Neighborhood: North Beach
- Tony’s Pizza- there is something for everyone! They have so many different options for pizza and Don’t forget to get their meatballs. They are the BEST! Oh and the Lillet Blanc Fries are so yummy! They drizzle honey over the top of the fries!
- Original Joe’s- the bar area is fun. They always have sports playing and their burger is one of the BEST! It’s on a sourdough bun! It’s huge, so you can definitely share it!
- Tony Nik’s- a little hole in wall bar but on of our all time favorite! It’s so cute and definitely worth bellying up to the bar for a cocktail (fyi: no kids allowed because they don’t serve food).
Neighborhood: Financial District
- Wayfare Tavern- an all time classic in San Francisco! The steak tartare is so delicious and their oysters are delicious! (Note - the picture of Chad is at Wayfare)
- Ferry Building- a great spot on a Saturday morning. They have the Farmers Market with so many different vendors! Their is something for everyone!
Neighborhood: Inner Richmond
- Farmer’s Market on Clement street is on Sunday mornings! There are lots of great finds and a few cute shops along the way!
- Breck’s Wine Bar- is fabulous! They carry wines from all over the world and they are all super affordable! Highly recommend!
- Bella Trattoria- is so delicious! It’s a true Italian restaurant. The pasta is all homemade and the service is fabulous! They have two sides to the restaurant. One side is more casual but we love the original side, which is a bit more romantic!