Recently, two of my good friends visited Lake Tahoe. Here are their recommendations.
1. Sunnyside Lodge - great for bloody’s/lunch
2. Gar Woods Grill & Pier- great for fine dinning!
THINGS TO DO:
1. Sunnyside Marina- rent boats, jet skis, tubes etc.
2. North Tahoe Park - awesome playground with Zip-lining.
3. Tahoe East Shore Trail (on the Nevada side) Has an easy trail and a great beach, called Hidden Beach.
4. Shirley Lake Hike- more intense, roughly 6 miles, more suited for adults! Definitely worth doing, the views are incredible!
5. Squaw Kids Camp-Palisade Adventure Camp- (kids 5-13) Daily 9-3. Great spot to drop off kids, so you can have some adult time. Fun tram ride nearby too.